To our Golden Girl Granola Fans:
We would like to update you on the measures we are taking to keep our product and our employees safe during this unprecedented time.
We are taking the following precautionary steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- We have made the symptoms of Covid-19 known to our staff, as well as the fact that the virus can be transmitted without showing symptoms.
- We have asked our staff to assess how they are feeling on a daily basis. If anyone has a cold, fever, cough, or any type of respiratory illness, they are being asked to stay home.
- Our staff is practicing social distancing to the best of their ability and daily needs.
- The sanitation and cleanliness in our gluten-free kitchen is already in compliance with the Massachusetts State Department of Public Health.
We don’t anticipate any interruptions with our supply chains or distribution to grocery stores or local markets. As always, our online store is available if you would like to receive your favorite granola at home, shipped directly from us.
Our positive thoughts and well wishes go out to all of you. Thank you for your support during this uncertain time. Be well!
– The O’Kelly Family & Golden Girl Granola Team